Laan Copes van Cattenburch
MONUMENTAL BUILDING * FULLY RENOVATED * ISLAND KITCHEN * TWO BEDROOMS * PRIVATE PARKING * BALCONY * HIGH CEILINGS * FURNISHED
Located in the beautiful Archipel area this fully renovated, luxurious and characteristic 3/4 room second floor apartment (approx. 120 m2) features 2 bedroom, high ceilings (H. 3.10m), parking space on private area behind the building and a balcony situated on the northwest.
This partly furnished apartment is close to the city centre and around the corner of the shops, restaurants, cafes of the Bankastraat and public transport.
LAY-OUT: secured communal entrance with leaded windows and marble tiled flooring. Hall with stairs and/or elevator to the
2ND FLOOR: walkway with entrance to apartment. Hall with storage cabinet and cabinet with washing machine connection. Spacious living / dining room over the full width of the apartment, parquet flooring, original mantelpieces and luxurious open kitchen with rinsing island, all appliances (approx. 960 x 660/530). Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and double washbasin (approx. 360 x 280). Large bedroom at the back (approx. 480 x 470) with French doors to the balcony at the back (NW) (approx. 620 x 160). Hall with toilet with washbasin. Spacious second bedroom (approx. 530 x 360).
Entrance to spacious terrace (approx. 460 x 360)
- luxurious and tastefully renovated 2 bedroom apartment with a balcony/terrace!
- parking space on private area behind the building with own entrance via Curacaostraat
- approx. 120 m2
- wooden frames with double glazed windows
- floor heating throughout the whole apartment
- central heating (gas)
- immediately available
IN THE DIRECT NEIGHBOURHOOD:
- close to multiple international organisations such as Shell, ICC, Tribunal, ICMP and Europol
- close to the beach (15 minute bike or tram 9) and the city centre
- easy access to highway and public transport
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- rental price excluding utilities;
- including service costs € 180,- per month (including parking space) ;
- deposit: one month rent;
- minimum stay is one year.
If you would like to view this apartment, we kindly ask you to register yourself on the Woonzeker website by creating a personal profile. With this profile you can apply for apartments. Please make sure your registration is completed. If you are already registered with our agency, you can login and show your interest via the button “contact us immidiately”. Following your application, we will solely contact you in case your profile fits the property requirements and if the apartment is still available for viewings.
*No (legal) rights can be derived from the information in this publication.
There is no statutory maximum gross household income limit for this property.