Are you a Woonzeker customer or do you have an account on our website woonzeker.com? If that is the case, we process your personal data.
Woonzeker has its registered office at Kranenburgweg 131, 2583 ER The Hague. Woonzeker is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 63038587 and trades under the name PRMD Vastgoed Management B.V.
The interests of Woonzeker include the letting of residential and commercial property registered with Woonzeker by property owners. If you are looking to rent or let residential or commercial property, you can create an account on woonzeker.com. When creating an account, you enter personal data, such as your name, address, date of birth and place of residence. This information is required for renting or letting a property. Woonzeker always processes and protects your data with care.
By reading this privacy statement, you can find out how Woonzeker treats your personal data and what your rights and obligations are.
B. Recording and processing data
We need to record your personal data in a database to provide a good service. Woonzeker uses this information to:
- keep you informed of any residential or commercial property offered for rent;
- select and contact you for renting or letting residential or commercial property.
C. What data does Woonzeker record?
1. If you let residential or commercial property
- Your name, address and contact details, including phone number and email address.
- The description and characteristics of the property, such as rental price, floor areas and layout.
- Photos and videos of the property.
- Transaction details, including rental price and transaction date (date on which the property is let).
2. If you want to rent residential or commercial property
- Your address details: name, current address and place of residence.
- Your personal data: citizen service number (BSN), copy of identity document, age category and family composition.
- Contact details: telephone number and email address.
- Financial data: income, employment contract, letter of intent from your employer if relevant and, in case of renting, a bank statement.
- Transaction details, such as rental price and transaction date (date on which you rented the property).
- Your rental profile, which contains a record of your wishes.
D. What does Woonzeker use your data for?
We use your data to implement the assignment you have given Woonzeker to act as an intermediary. In concrete terms: to find a suitable tenant for your property or to find suitable residential or commercial property for you as a tenant.
Woonzeker can also use your data to:
- bring your property to the attention of a wider audience, for example via Funda, Pararius or kamerverhuur.nl;
- perform valuations or credit checks;
- draw up a rental contract for the letting of residential or commercial property.
E. Data protection
Woonzeker follows various security procedures to prevent your personal data from falling into the wrong hands. We use a secured website, firewalls and virus scanners. These control measures ensure optimal protection of your personal data.
F. Access to data
Woonzeker employees have access to your data, which they use for activities related to letting residential or commercial premises.
G. Sharing personal data with third parties
Woonzeker only shares your data with third parties when, in our capacity as property manager, we use this information to arrange necessary work to a property; for example, by a plumber, contractor or repairer. These professionals just receive the contact details needed to schedule an appointment: name, address, telephone number and/or email address. Your data will only be shared with these partners.
In some cases, Woonzeker is legally obliged to provide your personal data to third parties, such as the Tax and Customs Administration. In all other cases, Woonzeker will first ask for your consent before sharing any data.
H. Sharing of personal data with owners
Woonzeker is the manager of the residential and commercial property we offer for rent. As a result, we are obliged to inform the owner of a property about letting activities and tenants. We only provide basic information, such as name and address, telephone number and email address. In some cases, your financial information is shared with owners to determine your creditworthiness as a tenant.
I. Protection and retention period
Woonzeker ensures that your personal data is accorded a high level of protection at all times. Your data is therefore protected against misuse, unapproved access, unwanted disclosure, unauthorised alteration and unlawful destruction. Woonzeker has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data. Woonzeker stores your data for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned above, with due observance of the statutory retention period.
J. Your rights: access, correction or deletion
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. Requests for access, correction or deletion of personal data can be sent to email@example.com, stating your name and address. Woonzeker will, in principle, respond within four weeks to a request for access or correction. In the event of a request for deletion, Woonzeker will delete the personal data as soon as possible, unless and to the extent that the law requires the retention of the personal data in question or if there are other compelling reasons to oppose such deletion.
Woonzeker reserves the right to amend this privacy statement. We therefore advise you to regularly read our privacy statement on the website.
L. Any questions?
We are aware that privacy can be a sensitive issue. If you have any further questions regarding this privacy statement, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy statement was most recently amended on 19 April 2018